Shares of Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) jumped 3.86% to reach at $2.69 during previous trading session. The company has experienced volume of 695,599 shares while on average the company has a capacity of trading 1.69M share.
Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT) declared the filing of its March 31, 2019 Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, which can be viewed on the Company’s website or at SEC.gov.
Highlights extracted from the March 31, 2019 quarterly consolidated financial statements:
- Generated about $1.4 million in revenue on the production of 329.52 Bitcoins, 356 Bitcoin Cash, and 1,422.5 Litecoins for the quarter. This represents a substantial increase year over year contrast to prior year’s period of revenues of about $926,000 on the production of 78.81 Bitcoins and 153.42 Bitcoin Cash in Q1/18.
- Gross margin was roughly breakeven at (4)% before depreciation and amortization despite an average Bitcoin price of $3,799 for the 2019 quarter. Since then, Bitcoin prices have recovered to around $6,000.
- Cash and digital currencies totaled about $2.1 million
- Net loss stated was about $13.5 million or $0.94 per share. By comparison, the company stated a net loss of $16.4 million or $1.35 per share in the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
- Weighted average common shares outstanding totalled about 14,450,000 for the 2019 period.
Business update and highlights:
- Riot’s fully-owned hashing power was about 101 Petahash as of March 31, 2019; which ranks the company among the leading publicly-listed miners of Bitcoin. The operation continues to be fully deployed with 24/7 real-time monitoring of status and profitability.
- Riot maintains ownership of about 12% of Coinsquare. Coinsquare is a leading cryptocurrency exchange in Canada
- The formerly revealed Securities and Exchange Commission investigation associated with the subpoena received by the Company in April 2018 is still open, and the Company has been cooperating with the SEC in that investigation
- The Company continues development progress with RiotX, its planned cryptocurrency exchange with partners such as Shift Markets, Ltd., in the establishment of the exchange
Riot Blockchain is focused on building, operating, and supporting blockchain technologies. Its primary operations consist of cryptocurrency mining, targeted development of a cryptocurrency exchange, and the identification and support of innovations within the sector.
Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) holds the market capitalization of $38.75M along with 14.96M outstanding shares. During the last trade, stock’s minimum price has been reached out at $2.59 while the maximum trading price moved at $2.79. Currently the stock price is moving 108.51% off from the highest level of twelve months and -68.56% above from twelve months low. Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) marked 52-week highest price level of $8.56 on Aug 13, 2019 and 52-week lowest price level of $1.29 on Aug 19, 2019.
As of current trade, Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) has shown weekly upbeat performance of 2.37%. Its six months performance indicated a bullish 68.18% movement while its yearly performance reflected a negative trend of -64.81%. Year-to-date (YTD) performance of the stock illustrate upbeat trend of 71.52%. Shares of Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) currently have an ABR of 1.00, derived from a total of 1 opinions. The company’s price sits -35.72% below from its 50-day moving average of $3.8666 and -14.32% below from the stock’s 200-day moving average of $3.0409. The company has Relative Strength Index (RSI 14) of 34.96 along with Average True Range (ATR 14) of 0.35. Its weekly and monthly volatility is 9.53%, 9.53% respectively. The company’s beta value is at 3.67.
Riot Blockchain, Inc. currently has a PEG ratio of 0 where as its P/E ratio is 0. The company’s price to sales ratio for trailing twelve months is 4.61 and price to book ratio for most recent quarter is 0, whereas price to cash per share for the most recent quarter is 18.45. Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 0. Its quick ratio for most recent quarter is 0.10 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 0.10. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0. Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) has a Return on Assets of 0. The company currently has a Return on Equity of 0 and Return on Investment of -792.80%.